For night time makeup, it’s important to make sure that your skin is hydrated and glowing. You can use a moisturizer before applying foundation or tinted moisturizer. For eyes, we recommend using a light eye shadow on the lids and in the inner corners, then adding some depth with dark browns and blacks. For lips, you can go with a darker color like burgundy or plum to add some drama.
Night time makeup is a little more bold than daytime makeup. You can use glitter, color and shine to make your nighttime look really pop.
The most important thing is to keep your skin looking dewy and fresh. You don’t want to look like you’ve been out all night partying when you wake up in the morning, so be sure to use a good moisturizer with SPF before applying any makeup.
For eyeshadow, try using a light shade of purple on the lid and a dark brown in the crease. Add some glitter on top of each shade for extra sparkle!
For lips, go for a bold red or pink lip liner with a gloss or lipstick over it. This will create a very dramatic look that’s perfect for parties or special occasions where you want people to notice you from across the room!
Makeup for night time
If you’re going out at night, try a fresh, clean look like this. The focus is on the eyeliner and mascara, with a very neutral palette on the lids and some shimmer on the bottom lash line for that nighttime drama!
A dramatic makeup look seems to be the go-to for any nighttime outing. But what about a fresh, clean look that’s appropriate for a night out? Lately I’ve been really into a light, neutral palette for nighttime, so I created a tutorial focused on a standout liner and big lashes against a neutral color scheme.
With just a few tweaks, you can turn your neutral daytime makeup look into a nighttime appropriate look. Try these tips below to create a gorgeous nighttime neutral look.
- Play up your bottom lash line. Try adding a shimmery shade to up the drama when the sun goes down!
- If you wear eyeliner during the day, just thicken the line for nighttime, creating a more dramatic look without a lot of extra work.
- Lashes, lashes, lashes! They’re eye catching and they’re the best way to add a dramatic flair to your look. Not into falsies? No big deal. Use an eyelash primer to give your lashes extra length and volume before you apply mascara.
- Contouring is ideal for nighttime. During the day, contouring tends to look a little heavy; but for a date, a wedding, or the clubs, it’s the perfect touch.
- For a neutral palette, go with a high-shine pink or nude gloss. There’s nothing more fresh and youthful!