The best makeup for blonde hair green eyes is going to be different for everybody, but there are a few universal tips that could help you choose the right colours.
Blonde hair, green eyes is a very striking combination of eye color and hair color. If you have blonde hair and green eyes, you’ll want to make sure that you choose a flattering makeup look that really brings out the best in both of your features.
For starters, try using a lip liner or lipstick shade that matches the natural tone of your lips. This will help to keep your lips looking healthy and vibrant while giving them more definition by bringing out their natural color.
You can also choose to wear either a light brown or black eyeliner with this look. A brown eyeliner will help to brighten up your eyes while making them pop even more than they already do! A black eyeliner will make them look deeper and more mysterious. It’s all about what works best for you!
It’s always important to keep in mind when choosing your eye makeup color that whatever shade you choose should complement each other so that there’s not too much contrast between your lip liner/lipstick and eye shadow colors.
Makeup for blonde hair green eyes
For Those of You With Blonde Hair
Blondes with green eyes and fair skin have beautiful features that can be enhanced with a customized makeup routine. Celebrities like Carrie Underwood, Molly Sims, and Amanda Seyfried are blessed with this beautiful combination of genetics, and they carry it off flawlessly.
This article offers makeup tips for people with blonde hair, green eyes, and fair skin. Below, we will go over what to use and how to enhance your beauty by focusing on your skin, eyebrows, eyes, blush, and lip colors.
Foundation and Concealer Shades for Blondes
Green-eyed blondes often have cool undertones in their skin. You might have to experiment with various brands of concealer and foundation because some cheaper brands have too much orange pigment in them. Your best bet is to go to a department store counter and try some samples.
Department stores are very helpful because they allow you to try before you buy. This way, you won’t waste your money buying bottle after bottle as you would with drugstore brands, and you will find a staple, quality foundation that will last you a long time.
Try to only wear foundation and concealer when you won’t be sweating. For example, wearing this makeup at the gym or when walking on a hot summer day can irritate your pores as well as waste the product.
Eye Makeup for Blondes with Green Eyes and Fair Skin
Your best eye shadow colors will be varying shades of lavender, brown, and pink. I fell in love with the luxurious Urban Decay Naked 3 Rosy Neutral Shades kit with its array of complementary feminine shades. This palette has been indispensable to me because it has glittery nighttime shadows as well as neutral daytime colors. This palette provides so many looks it is the only kit needed in my vanity.
The best eyeshadow combinations:
- An evening smoky eye with browns and purples
- Lavender and light pearl gradient for the daytime
- Glittery light dusty rose and taupe shade combination for formal events like weddings.
- I also use the Limit and Nooner colors for a daytime neutral rose appearance.
- For parties, I also create a distinct smoky eye look by combining the Strange, Mugshot, and Darkheart shades.
This kit allows for a highly versatile mix and match customized look. It even comes with a dual-tipped applicator too!
- Daytime generally calls for a more subdued look, so using brown eyeliner and brown mascara is advised.
- Clear mascara is even better for this occasion, and especially for summer days or when working out.
- Black mascara and light black eyeliner look very striking and flattering on green-eyed blondes at night.
- If your eyebrows are blonde, you can pencil them in with a light to medium brown color. This will add structure to your face.
- Light eyebrows also look lovely when the color is left totally natural since it is rare to see people do this. If the sun tends to bleach your eyebrows, it gives you a nice sun-kissed look as well. If you go for naturally light eyebrows, just remember to keep the rest of your makeup routine light.
- If your eyebrows are naturally dark and you want to change their color, you can lighten them with Jolen facial cream bleach. If you choose this option, make sure the bleach or dye doesn’t get into your eyes. Keeping up this look requires lightening your brows with new growth, which tends to be about every five or so days. Since the bleach lightens your eyebrows to a great extent, you might need to pencil them in lightly to get a natural-looking light brown color. You can also use a few sweeps of a light eye shadow to easily achieve this look.
Lip Colors Tips
- Brown-infused lipstick colors, as well as soft pinks, hot pink, and sometimes cranberry red, will be your best lip shades.
- Reserve your darker lip shades for when you will be wearing heavier eye makeup.
- The best blush colors for you will be light browns and pinks.
- Blushes with a brown tone go well with neutral-toned clothing.
- Pinks work best when you wear black, white, or pastels.
- If you want to contour your face, you can carefully sweep blush on the sides of your nose, upper forehead, and upper cheeks.
- If you want a very simple and quick makeup routine, you can use your blush as an eye shadow. Because you are light-skinned, soft blush colors will work well on your eyelids.
Trying a variety of colors on your face will help you figure out not only what appears best on you but what your personal favorite looks are as well!