Eye makeup for the fall season is all about enhancing the eyes without being too heavy. The key is to create a natural look, with just a hint of color and detail.
Here are some tips for creating an eye look that will stand out:
-Start with a primer or base, which will help your makeup last longer. You can use a cream or powder base depending on what you prefer. For example, if you have oily skin, use a powder base; if your skin is dry, use a cream base.
-Apply concealer under your eyes to hide any blemishes or dark circles that are visible through your foundation. Use a fluffy brush to blend it in smoothly and evenly so it doesn’t look cakey.
-Warm up your crease by starting with a matte brown shadow (or any other color that works for you) and apply it from the outer corner of your eye inward toward the center (this will create depth). Then sweep over it with an intense gold shadow, pressing gently into the crease at the corners so there is no harsh line between the two colors when blended together thoroughly enough for them to become one shade instead of two separate ones sitting atop each other awkwardly like they
Eye makeup for fall
TOP 5 TRENDING FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOKS
HAPPY SWEATER WEATHER, BABELLINES!
- If you’re like us, you match your eye makeup to the season. So, now is the perfect time to “leaf” (a-hem) all other seasons behind and change colors and styles for new eye makeup for fall! From simple to sophisticated, zest up your fall eyeshadow look in crisp, new eye makeup. Read on and discover Maybelline New York’s Top 5 Trending Fall Eye Makeup Looks for 2022!
- #1 TRENDING FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOK: NEON EYELINERS Neon eyeliner looks are trending in a big way this fall, so treat yourself to a smooth, long-lasting eyeliner with ultra-intense color! TattooStudio Sharpenable Longwear Gel Eyeliner is Maybelline’s longest-lasting eyeliner yet and exactly what you need if you’re looking for a perfect colorful eyeliner look. Choose bright blue Artic Skies, eye-popping Ultra Pink, or spice things up in shade Orange Flash! With six intense colors to choose from, this limited-edition collection of colorful eyeliner is sure to have the perfect neon shade for you!
- #2 TRENDING FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOK: BRIGHT EYESHADOW Bright eyeshadow looks are quickly sweeping their way onto every eyelid as we speak! Don’t miss out on the bright eyeshadow trend and reach for all-day-wear eyeshadow with big impact colors like Shadow Blocks Eye Shadow Palette Makeup. With Shadow Blocks, you can create bright custom eye looks with pocket-sized palettes inspired by some of NYC’s most vibrant neighborhoods. Each eye palette is packed with three pigmented shades from pink to purple to green, and more! 3 in 1? What a BRIGHT idea!
- #3 TRENDING FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOK: METALLIC EYESHADOWS This Fall, shadow your eyes with Maybelline’s metallic eyeshadow for the most fabulous metallic eye look in town! We recommend trying The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette, a 12-shade eyeshadow palette infused with metallic gold pigments. From sparkling gold to shimmering nude to gilded smoke, a metallic eye look with this palette will put the petal to the metal to your perfect Fall.
- #4 TRENDING FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOK: BLUE EYESHADOW If brown has got you down this season, reach for the hottest eye color trend— blue eyeshadow looks! We recommend Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow in shade Trailblazer. This award-winning super-saturated waterproof color gives eyes an intense blue eyeshadow look that lasts all day. If a cream-to-powder pen is more your style, strike a pose in blue with Color Strike Cream-to-Powder Eyeshadow Pen in shade Ace. This intense eye shadow pen delivers up to 12HR of bold blue color impact in just one strike. Plus, it’s crease, fade, and smudge resistant and glides on with no mess or hassle!
- #5 TRENDING FALL EYE MAKEUP LOOK: WHITE EYELINER This Fall, hop on to the white eyeliner trend and create bold, long-lasting eye looks as uniquely awesome as you! Choose a white eyeliner like TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil Longwear Eyeliner in shade Polished White to get ultra-intense color with a smooth finish that lasts for 36 hours.